Get the latest science, labs tests, and reports on various studies about ketones, ketosis and the ketogenic diet, as it relates to various ailments, performance enhancements, and health benefits.
Below are some popular sources of scientific studies completed in these areas. I will keep this list updated as I find relevant studies to share with you – enjoy! Time to geek out on some science!
Brain & Memory Cognitive Improvements with Ketones:
- The Effects Of Beta-Hydroxybutyrate On Cognition Functions
- Dietary Ketosis Enhances Memory In Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Increased Plasma Ketone Bodies Resulted In A Corresponding Reduction In Cerebral Metabolic Rates Of Glucose
- Under Conditions Of Ketosis, Glucose Consumption Is Decreased In The Cortex And Cerebellum
Ketosis and Weight Loss
Physical Performance while in Ketosis
Ketones Neuroprotection For The Brain
- Brain, Livin’ On Ketones – A Molecular Neuroscience Look At The Ketogenic Diet
- Neuroprotective And Disease-Modifying Effects Of The Ketogenic Diet
- Nutrition And Traumatic Brain Injury: Improving Acute And Subacute Health Outcomes In Military Personnel (2011)
- Clinical Review: Ketones And Brain Injury
Improving Insulin Insensitivity with Ketosis
- Treatment of diabetes and diabetic complications with a ketogenic diet
- Insulin Sensitivity and Glucose Tolerance Are Altered by Maintenance on a Ketogenic Diet
- Long-term ketogenic diet reduces blood glucose
Ketones and Ketosis and how it’s Cancer Inhibiting
- Ketogenic Diet for Cancer – Clinical Trial
- Effects of a ketogenic diet on tumor metabolism and nutritional status in pediatric oncology patients
Myketocoach.com assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any 3rd party research or for updating such research, which is subject to change without notice at any time. Myketocoach.com does not provide any medical advice, and each individual should consult their personal health provider before adjusting or adding any additional supplement to their current diet or prescription regiment. Under no circumstance is the information contained within such third party research to be used or considered as a direct or indirect study of the myketocoach diet plans or products.