Keto Taquitos Mexican Recipe!
A great Mexican keto recipe that hits the spot!
- Mozzarella cheese slices
- 1 cup cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, crumbles
- Sliced red bell pepper, pan fried for 2 mins
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp cayenne (optional if you like it hot)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the mozzarella slices on the silicone baking sheet (You can use parchment, drizzle in some avocado oil). Bake 5-7 minutes.
- Combine the chicken, bacon, red bell pepper, ranch, Italian seasoning, cayenne (optional)
- Remove from oven when edges are golden brown, let it cool for a minute
Tip: don’t let it sit to long as they will become hard and not easy to handle, make sure its just cool and pliable enough for you to roll.
Place the chicken bacon pepper ranch mixture on the edge of one slice and tightly roll them up. Enjoy!
Find more recipes like this, and keto support in our PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP which you get access to when ordering my Pruvit Ketones.
Need Help Getting into KETOSIS - FAST?
Get into Ketosis in 60 minutes or less. All natural ketone drink.