Happy National Chocolate Ice Cream Day! Although we support the original Keto Vanilla Milkshake, chocolate ice cream is where it’s really at for us! Our Chocolate Ice Kreme is easy, delicious, and most importantly- Keto Apprüved! Dark chocolate + KETO KREME® mixed together for a frozen treat is the perfect way to beat the summer heat!
Keto Chocolate Ice Creme
- 7 oz. 90% dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- ½ cup powdered Erythritol or Swerve
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 package of KETO//KREME®
- 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream
You can buy Keto Kreme here!
- Melt dark chocolate and butter together in microwave for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour mixture into large freezer-proof baking dish and let cool to room temperature.
- Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- Using a mixer, beat the egg whites and cream of tartar until thickened.
- Slowly add the powdered Erythritol to egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold egg whites into cooled chocolate.
- Whisk together egg yolks with vanilla and slowly stir into chocolate mixture.
- Whisk the heavy whipping cream and KETO//KREME® together until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold into chocolate mixture.
- Freeze 4-6 hours or until set.
Need Help Getting Into Ketosis – Fast?
Get into Ketosis in 30 minutes or less. All natural ketone drink.