Looking for great tasting KETO BUN for a burger or sandwich?
Check out this simple keto bun recipe!
INGREDIENTS (makes 4 buns) :
- 1 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Place the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute more.
- Add the egg and mix until smooth (wait until the cheese cools down a bit or you’ll end up with scrambled eggs)
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until a dough forms. It is very sticky! If it’s too sticky to handle, let it cool for a few minutes.
- Scrape dough into saran wrap, wrap it into a ball, and kneed it like a stress ball for a minute or 2 and put it in the freezer for about an hour
- Preheat oven to 400 F and place rack into the middle of the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- When oven is ready, remove the hamburger bun dough from the freezer and divide into 4 equal pieces. Lightly oil hands and roll each portion into a ball.
- Drop onto the parchment paper and gently flatten slightly with your hand, while still keeping a dome shape. (try not to make it too thick, increases cooking time)… Sprinkle with sesame seeds on top.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until the outside has browned. They will still be soft, so let them cool before removing from the baking sheet.
Now you can use this to make Keto Burger buns, or Keto Sandwiches Enjoy..
35 Keto Bread Recipes!
100% Paleo & Keto. Enjoy all the keto, grain-free bread-baking recipes in Keto Breads! 35 amazingly simple and delicious recipes – For just $17 Reg. $24.95
Get an INSTANT download for your phone or tablet – or get a physical book mailed to you!
FREE KETO MACRO CALCULATOR & KETO PLAN BUILDER!
Find the RIGHT Macros to follow for your goals.
Get a Keto Diet Plan made to those exact macro’s.