This is a super simple, keto butternut squash soup recipe that will hit the spot on a cold day!
Not only will this Keto Butternut Squash Soup recipe warm your soul, this is the PERFECT recipe to make leading into the Keto Reboot (or after)!
How to make this Simple Keto Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
- 6 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1” cubes
- 4 tbsp of butter, melted
- 3 cups chicken bone broth
- 1 package BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme
- 1 tsp. Rosemary
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add squash, sauté for 20 minutes.
- Add chicken broth and rosemary
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in heavy cream and BETTER//BROTH™ Keto Thyme
- Place squash mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Drizzle in more heavy cream and top with pumpkin spiced roasted nuts.
Take it to the next level with: Pumpkin Spiced Roasted Pecans
- 2 tbsp Grape seed oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Combine all spices
- Place nuts in mixing bowl
- Drizzle with grape seed oil and spice mixture
- Mix to ensure even coating of oil and spices
- Spread evenly on parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until nuts are darkened in color
- Let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks
Hope you enjoy it. If you do – please share!