Best Keto Dessert! This is such a great way to get in some fats that are healthy and yet treat yourself to something.
You don’t ever have to feel like you are missing anything if you make simple swaps.
**Note this is very filling so you might only need to eat 1/2 of this or less.
Keto Chocolate Chia Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 4 tbsp whole chia seeds
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp powdered lakanto
- Optional: 5-10 drops Stevia extract
- 1 1/2 tsp raw cocoa nibs or extra dark chocolate (at least 85% cocoa solids)
- Optional: add 1/4 tsp cinnamon and/or pinch cayenne pepper,
almonds for toppings, Lily’s dark baking chips, homemade whip cream
Mix the chia seeds, almond milk, heavy whipping cream, cacao powder, Erythritol, and stevia.
Let it sit for at least 10-15 minutes, ideally overnight in the fridge. Enjoy!
Need Help Getting into KETOSIS - FAST?
Get into Ketosis in 60 minutes or less. All natural ketone drink.