I scream, you scream, we’re all screaming for ice cream! Check out this delicious season flavor, using KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream and turned it into an AMAZING ice cream sandwich! These sweet summer treats are sure to be a BIG hit, we suggest making two batches!
Keto Mint Chip Ice Cream
Keto Ice Cream Ingredients
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cups xylitol
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 packet KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Green food coloring (optional)
Keto Ice Cream Instructions:
- Add coconut milk, xylitol, and salt to a saucepan over medium heat.
- Once xylitol and salt are dissolved, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Add in 2-3 drops of green food coloring, if desired.
- In a chilled bowl, whip heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Mix in vanilla extract and KETO//OS® NAT™ Mint Chip Cream.
- Combine heavy cream mixture with coconut milk mixture.
- Transfer ice cream to airtight container and freeze for 3 hours.
- For MAX enjoyment, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 15 minutes before scooping.
Now for the Keto Brownie
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp butter
- 1 cup xylitol
- ½ cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- ½ cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
Keto Brownie Instructions:
- Pre-heat oven to 350º F.
- Over medium heat, melt together butter and xylitol.
- Once xylitol is dissolved, remove from heat and let cool.
- In mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
- Add eggs and cooled butter/xylitol mixture, stir until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into generously buttered 8×8” or 9×13” pan and bake 30-35 minutes
Now time to assemble this masterpiece.
Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich
- Mint Chip Ice Cream
- 1 batch of Keto Brownies
- Cut brownies into an equal number of servings, big enough to hold.
- Place 1-2 scoops of Mint Chip Ice Cream onto one brownie piece
- Top ice cream with remaining brownie piece and press down to secure