We’re Pumpkin Rolling into your meal plan this week! This is the BEST keto apprüved dessert and sure to impress EVERYONE you serve it to! Easily adaptable to other flavor combinations, this is a WIN!
Keto Pumpkin Roll Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup granulated Swerve Sweetener, divided
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Powered swerve for dusting
Keto Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. Stevia
Cream Cheese Filling Instructions:
- Add cream cheese to mixing bowl and mix on medium until creamy.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine until smooth.
Keto Pumpkin Roll Instructions:
- Add almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, cinnamon, ginger, and salt to bowl and stir to mix.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg yolks and 1/2 cup of granulated swerve on high until thickened.
- Stir in pumpkin purée and vanilla.
- In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites on high until soft peaks form.
- Add remaining granulated swerve and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture.
- Gently fold almond flour mixture into egg mixture.
- Line a jelly pan roll with parchment paper. Spread mixture evenly on parchment paper.
- Bake 15-20 minutes at 350F.
- Remove the cake from the pan as soon as it comes out of the oven.
- Turn it out (carefully) onto a clean tea towel dusted with powdered swerve.
- Starting at the short end of the towel, tightly roll the cake and towel together.
- Place the rolled cake in refrigerator for 30 minutes, until completely cooled.
- Carefully unroll the cake from the towel and add cream cheese filling.
- Roll cake and tightly wrap in plastic wrap.
- Store in refrigerator up to 5 days or freeze for up to one month.
- All done – Enjoy!