Another easy and simple keto recipe – for that sweet tooth! This keto cheesecake parfait is the perfect dessert when those cravings hit.
Indulge yourself to a creamy goodness with this Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait.
In just 5 minutes of preparation, you can have a taste of this appetizing parfait. A heavenly dessert is what you need when you want to treat yourself to delicious and comforting food.
Check out this easy to prep Keto Quickie: Keto Blueberry Cheesecake Parfait video below.
Are YOU Following the Right Macros for Weight Loss?
Try this Free Keto Calculator & Keto Diet Planner
RECIPE DETAILS 🍽 :
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 1
For the Cheese Layer:
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp Powdered Erythritol
For the Fruit Layer:
- 2 tbsp Frozen Blueberries
- ½ tsp Powdered Erythritol
- Toss together blueberries and erythritol in a bowl, slightly macerating the berries.
- Whip all ingredients for the cheese layer in a separate bowl.
- Layer fruit and cheese mixture in a glass.
- Chill until ready to serve.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 200 kcal
Protein – 2.7g (5%)
Fat – 20g (85%)
Carbohydrates – 5g (9%)
Fiber – 0.7g