Low Carb Lemon Chicken.
A classic fav made low carb for all of us to enjoy.
- 8 oz Boneless/Skinless Chicken Thighs/Breast
- 6 tbsp Coconut flour
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tbsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
How to prep and cook:
- Cut your thighs/breast into bite sized chunks and set aside.
- Add coconut flour(mix in garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper) to a bowl and in small batches add the chopped chicken pieces into the flour fully coating them.
- Add coconut oil to medium-high heat pan. Once it is hot add the chicken pieces in batches until all are fully cooked through.
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 lemon juice of lemon
- 2 tbsp swerve confectioner
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp xanthan Gum
- Add lemon zest to a pan and turn it onto high heat.
- Add broth and swerve to a high heat sauce pan and combine until swerve is fully dissolved (erythritol may not full dissolve).
- Add the lemon juice and xanthan gum and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and allow to reduce until desired thickness.
- Once thickened to liking, add chicken into sauce and coat.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, leeks and lemon slices.
Best served with cauliflower rice! Enjoy!
Find more recipes like this, and keto support in our PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP which you get access to when ordering my Pruvit Ketones.
Need Help Getting into KETOSIS - FAST?
Get into Ketosis in 60 minutes or less. All natural ketone drink.