Prav’s Keto Style Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs
Have you just started keto and your peanut butter and chocolate cravings make it very difficult for you to stick to your diet plan?
If you’re one of the many people transitioning to keto who have a hard time sticking to it, you need Prav’s Keto Style Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs to help you even things out.
These Peanut Butter Cup Fat Bombs are fat bombs that taste just like the delicious Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups! Get ready to indulge in some goodness.
- Serves 20
- Per serving: 110 calories, 1g net carbs, 12g fat, 2g protein
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 min
Ingredients & Tools Needed:
- Measuring cup (easier for pouring into mold – each mold is 24 grams)
- Measuring spoon (tablespoon & teaspoon)
- Silicone mold (because your going to freeze these fat bombs)
- 5tblsp grass fed, organic butter
- 4tblsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 8tblsp virgin & unrefined coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoon ceylon cinnimon (or regular cinnamon)
- 4tblsp natural peanut butter
- 1-2 packet Stevia
- Mix in measuring cup: Butter, Coconut Oil, Natural Peanut Butter
- Microwave until melted (usually 50 seconds)
- Slowly add Cocoa Powder, Stevia & Cinnamon – Whisk rapidly together. Blend until smooth.
- Now pour into your mold
- Put in freezer for 24 hours. After 24hrs, I would take out of the mold into a zip lock bag or container and keep in freezer. Will last a week.
Luckily, those who are trying the keto diet can still enjoy their favorite chocolates and peanut butter with Prav’s Keto Style Peanut Butter Cups.
They can have this every so often most especially if they need some added fat in their diet. These cups don’t take that much time to prepare. As a matter of fact, all you need to spend are a few minutes to get this ready.
What’s more to like is that no cooking is needed except microwaving that’s why more and more people have fallen in love with this quick and easy to prepare recipe.
Each of these fat bombs is 24 grams approx, and has 110 calories, 1g net carbs, 12g fat, 2g protein
Need Help Getting into KETOSIS - FAST?
Get into Ketosis in 60 minutes or less. All natural ketone drink.