Pravs Spicy Avacado Salsa
The best way to get more Avacados (good fats) into your diet. This yummy spicy (or mild) avacados salsa is great with all meat dishes (Steak, Chicken, Salmon), as a side dish. Gorgeous healthy fats with a kick.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Total Time: 10 min
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 2-3 jalapeno peppers diced (unseeded)
- ½ onion cut into small pieces (red or white)
- 2 tbsp lemon or lime juice
- 2 tbsp cumin powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ tsp trini (west indian) pepper sauce (made with congo pepper – can find this at any grocery store – Check the carbs, should be 0)
- ½ tomato diced (unseeded – this makes the salsa less watery)
- Mash your avocados into big chunks (I use a potato masher) and mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Refrigerate when done
This Avacado Salsa is a great side dish to any protein on your plate. Get all the GOOD fats in a tasty, filling dish.
By Chef Prav
Need Help Getting into KETOSIS - FAST?
Get into Ketosis in 60 minutes or less. All natural ketone drink.